Tuesday, July 31, 2012

BUSY IN 'ABSTRACT' PHOTOGRAPHER'S HEAVEN...

Not much else to say except that at least personally I feel I hit gold here in Finland - I have been indulging in secret Russian photographic operations and can say no more or I'll have to kill you... Here's part of the result and the rest can be seen in my Facebook album or on my website (more to come). I find this kind of work a welcome break from the collaging that is heavy with meaning. I call this series "Traces" because it's all about traces left by people, quite inadvertently for the most part.

Vivi-Mari Carpelan: "Emerging Numbers",. digital photograph, copyright 2012

Vivi-Mari Carpelan: "What Was Once Useful", digital photograph, copyright 2012

Vivi-Mari Carpelan: "Entity",. digital photograph, copyright 2012

Vivi-Mari Carpelan: "Missing Message",. digital photograph, copyright 2012

Vivi-Mari Carpelan: "Ssh...",. digital photograph, copyright 2012

Vivi-Mari Carpelan: "Lost Words",. digital photograph, copyright 2012 

Vivi-Mari Carpelan: "A Little Square Thingy",. digital photograph, copyright 2012 

Vivi-Mari Carpelan: "Lost T",. digital photograph, copyright 2012 

Vivi-Mari Carpelan: "Triangle 12",. digital photograph, copyright 2012 
Vivi-Mari Carpelan: "30 X",. digital photograph, copyright 2012 

Vivi-Mari Carpelan: "Speaking in Tongues",. digital photograph, copyright 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment